Facebook sponsored content is a low-cost option for reaching more military spouses who are eligible for MyCAA Scholarships and are looking for job training.
Certain Military Spouses can qualify for up to $4,000 in MyCAA Scholarships toward their education – and many ProTrain courses are eligible. Click here for more information on the MyCAA program.
Creating Facebook ads – or boosting posts is easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Go into your “Ads Manager” in Facebook.
- Click “Create”
- Select the type of ad you’d like to create. For instance, you can have an ad that collects leads that you can follow up with.
- You will then be taken to an audience page. If you are looking to attract military spouses in your metro area, simply select your city name, state, and country. Decide what ages you want to target. Then, in the detailed target section, type “military spouse.” Facebook will then start giving you more options to select.
- You’ll then set your budget. You can spend as little or as much as you like.
- Finally, you create your ad.
If you would like more information on how to do Facebook advertising, contact Suzanne Kart, Director of Marketing, at email@example.com.
If you would like more information on MyCAA scholarships and how you’re students may qualify, contact Victoria Steeger, Vice President for Strategic Partnerships and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.